Students standing for traditional values, the faith of our fathers, and our constitutional republic.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Olivet YAF in Washington D.C.

Got a phone call from the Leadership Institute a few days ago. Turns out that they host an annual conference comprised of those students they believe to be the most active in fighting liberalism on campuses around America. Somehow I found my way on their list of "elite" conservative student activists.

They will fly me to Washington D.C. on January 5th. Over the next 5 days I will network with various lobby agencies and advocacy groups. Those attending will also attend workshops that are aimed at equipping student organizations with the skills to better organize, fund, and push their agendas on campuses. I will also get to tour the city and all the major buildings and monuments.

Did I mention that the entire tab is picked up by LI?

No comments:


Profile

My photo
Dorr, Michigan, United States
Owner of PaleoRadio LLC, previously heard on WOLY, WOCR, and WPRR. He has served as chief aide to N.J. League of American Families president John Tomicki, was the president of Olivet Young Americans for Freedom, recognized/honored by Leadership Institute as one of the top-conservative student activists in the country; Currently on hiatus to write a book about his daughter’s life & death with childhood cancer.

OYAF Counter